P. Blom - Molecular Electronics
- About Us
- Study basic processes in organic semiconductors as charge transport, charge injection and energy transfer processes between various molecules and polymers.
- Use of self-assembly to create functional organic nanostructures.
- Study ferroelectric and piezoelectric effects on transport and recombination in organic devices.
- Development of novel organic devices at the interface with biology as biosensors and devices for medical diagnostics.
- Investigate structure-property relationships of polymers and supramolecular systems by NMR and EPR spectroscopy.
electrical monitoring of cells
Prof. Dr. Dago de Leeuw
Dr. Robert Graf