- Seraphine Wegner gave an invited talk at the CellMatrix Conference in Berlin/Germany.
- Seraphine Wegner was selected as a finalist for the European Young Chemist Award at the 6th EuCheMS Chemistry Conference in Seville/Spain.
- Seraphine Wegner, Julia Ricken, Solveig Bartelt, Elizaveta Chervyachkova and Simge Yüz from the group presented posters the Chemical Biology 2016 EMBL conference in Heidelberg/Germany.
- Julia, Solveig and Simge attended the Non-Neuronal Optogenetics: From Design to Application in Cell Signaling and Tissue Morphogenesis Workshop at the EMBL.
- Solveig participated in the MaxSynBio Microfluidic Workshop in Göttingen.
- Cem Nass Duce from the Sabanci University/Turkey joined the group for a summer internship.
- Seraphine Wegner became a fellow of the Elisabeth-Schiemann-Kolleg.
- Seraphine Wegner received the fellowship "Young Leaders in Science" from the Ernst Schering Foundation.
- Fei Chen joined the group as a new PhD student. Welcome!
- Fei was awarded PhD fellowship by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). Congratulations!
- Seraphine Wegner was awarded the Fellowship of the Daimler und Benz Stiftung to finance her project on light controlled protein micropatterning.
- The Wegner Lab started in January 2016! Read more
- Solveig Bartlet joined the group as a new PhD student. Welcome!