RSC Read & Publish Agreement
This means you can easily publish your article open access in the journal of your choice. The agreement covers articles published in any of RSC hybrid journals (all journals except Chemical Science, RSC Advances and Chemistry Education Research and Practice) and that have a Creative Commons Attribution licence (CC BY). Please note the agreement only covers the APC and does not cover additional fees, for example, reprints or cover artwork.
To make sure you can benefit from this agreement, please ensure that you:
- Are listed as the corresponding author both in the RSC online submission system and in your manuscript;
- Use your official Max Planck institutional email address to submit your manuscript;
- State your Max Planck institute affiliation and email address in your manuscript and do not change this after submission;
- DO NOT sign the standard licence to publish during the submission process, please ignore any automatic chasers you receive.
- Once your article has been accepted for publication, complete the RSC application form, ensuring you:
- enter your Max Planck institution;
- enter ‘Au-000000’ in the voucher code field;
- agree to the CC BY licence (not CC BY-NC)
Note: This agreement replaces the Open Access Vouchers starting 2017!
Additional information is available on MPDL homepage.